Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One author that has been designated as the corresponding author has provided contact details (e-mail address and full postal address)
- Cover Letter which contain permission for use of copyrighted material and declaration that there is no conflict of interest has been provided
- Manuscript is prepared as recommended in section Article Types
- Figures are submitted as separated files in jpg. or png. format
- Spelling and grammar have been checked in the manuscript
- Referee suggestions with contact details are provided
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text and vice versa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
©Genetics & Applications, The Official Publication of the Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, University of Sarajevo